durusmail: mems-talk: RE: What is the wavelength of the highest absorption for AZ4562
RE: What is the wavelength of the highest absorption for AZ4562
2002-12-02
RE: What is the wavelength of the highest absorption for AZ4562
Runkel, Frank
2002-12-02
Hello Enzhu Liang,

AZ4562 is a Clariant photoresist which is produced for the european market
and which is quite similar to the AZ4620 sold in the US. Both resists are
broadband resists, i.e. they are best exposed with the full g-, h- and
i-line spectra of a mercury lamp.

The absorption of the resist is changing during the exposure and is
increasing with higher exposure doses ("bleaching effect"). According to
Clariant, the highest absorption of the un-exposed resist can be found at
365nm (i-line). When completely exposed, there is no significant difference
in the absorption between g-, h- and i-line anymore. Below about 320nm, the
AZ4562 is more or less completely opaque.

For further information about Clariant products I would suggest to contact
your local distributor or see their web page:
http://www.clariant.com

Best Regards,

Frank.

SUSS MicroTec
Applications Center Europe

Frank Runkel
Schleissheimer Str. 90
85748 Garching
Germany
Fon     +49 89 32007 - 302
Fax     +49 89 32007 - 390
email   f.runkel@suss.de

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 2:35:1 -0800
> From: "Enzhu Liang"
> To: "mems-talk@memsnet.org"
> Subject: [mems-talk] What is the wavelength of the highest absorption for
>       AZ4562?
> discussion
>
> Message: 4
>
> Hi there,
>
> I would like to know the wavelength of the highest absorption for=
>  AZ4562. Anyone knows about that? By the way, is there any=
>  property information for AZ4562 online? Thanks.
>
> Best regards, =09=09=09=09
>
> =A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1Enzhu Liang
> =A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1

reply