Bonding Si to Si
Kenneth Smith
2002-12-06
You might contact Eddy Chen at affix@msn.com.

Regards,
Ken Smith

--

Kmbh Associates
47 Rocket Circle

High Purity Float Zone and Specialty CZ Silicon  for Power, IR and
Mirror Optics, Optoelectronics, MEMS, SOI, and other Semiconductor
applications. Service in SOI, Polishing SSP and DSP.
Quartz, Glass, Pyrex and Borofloat Wafer Supply. Anodic Bonding. SOG, SOS.

reply