durusmail: mems-talk: How to use ICP plasma etch to etch SiO2 and Si3N4without CF4?
How to use ICP plasma etch to etch SiO2 and Si3N4 without CF4?
2002-12-04
How to use ICP plasma etch to etch SiO2 and Si3N4without CF4?
2002-12-09
How to use ICP plasma etch to etch SiO2 and Si3N4without CF4?
Lihuan Song
2002-12-09
Hi, Andy,

My structures are pretty big, so the profile requirement is vitually not a
constraints (CD > 5 µm and film thickness of both SiN and SiO are < 600 nm
that is also the depth to be etched, again, don't worry about the
selectivity.  Resist > 3 µm thick).  Anisotropy is not very important either
for the same reason.  Basically I just need something works that could give me
a satisfactory etch rate to avoid the burning and baking of resist too much.
The substrate would be cooled by He backing which should be efficient I
guess.  I haven't contacted the vendor yet but will do so in a moment.  Thank
you for your time.

Lihuan

--
Lihuan Song
Opto-Electronics Group (OE)
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents of
this e-mail and/or its attachments.

reply