durusmail: mems-talk: thick silicon wafer
thick silicon wafer
thick silicon wafer
Kenneth Smith
2002-12-09
Hi Tseng-Yang,

I should be able to supply these wafers- contact me with your full
specification. I even have a few in stock.

Regards,
Ken Smith

Tseng-Yang Hsu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know venders who can supply 4" and/or 6" silicon wafers of 2 mm to
3 mm thick? Thanks in advance for your information.

--

Kmbh Associates
47 Rocket Circle

High Purity Float Zone and Specialty CZ Silicon  for Power, IR and
Mirror Optics, Optoelectronics, MEMS, SOI, and other Semiconductor
applications. Service in SOI, Polishing SSP and DSP.
Quartz, Glass, Pyrex and Borofloat Wafer Supply. Anodic Bonding. SOG, SOS.

reply