durusmail: mems-talk: How to select the adhesion metal for glass wafer ?
How to select the adhesion metal for glass wafer ?
How to select the adhesion metal for glass wafer ?
2002-12-16
How to select the adhesion metal for glass wafer ?
Mighty Platypus
2002-12-16
Greetings, Vincent!
Titanium typically has a lower stress than Chromium, but it is attacked by
HF/BOE. Chromium is higher stress, but is not attacked as easily by
HF/BOE. The question is, are you doing any glass etching after you lay
down your wires?

Jesse Fowler
  UCLA/MAE Dept., 420 Westwood Plaza, Room 37-129, ENGR IV
  Los Angeles, CA 90095-1597 | (310)825-3977
"Never worry again about the quality of your random numbers!"

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, [big5] 3319(§õ©v¿[)Vincent wrote:

> Dear all :
>
> I'm trying to evaporate metal on glass as conductor wire , Titanium and
> Chromium which one will be better as adhesion layer ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Vincent Lee

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply