From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of kin@astri.org
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 4:24 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Cc: kin@astri.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Ceramic dicing blade

Dear friends,

    I am looking for a diamond sawing blade to dice up the
ceramic (alumina) wafers. I was using the disco diamond
blade before, but the result wasn't good (that blade dies
out very fast). Does anybody has the experience of dicing up
the ceramic wafers? Does anybody know which blade
manufacturers are good at ceramic dicing? My wafer sawing
machine is DISCO DAD341. I need a ceramic dicing blade which
is durable, accurate width tolorance and low chipping rate.
Thanks!

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply