From: Stefan Junge [mailto:sjunge@imsas.uni-bremen.de]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 7:01 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Dry strukturing of tungsten with PR as mask

Dear all,

i want to structure tungsten dry with PR as masking layer.
Does anybody have experiences on etchrates, selectivities
to SiO2. I thought about CH4, SF6 or Ar as gases.

Regards,

Stefan Junge

--
Institute for Microsensors, -actuators and -systems (IMSAS)
University of Bremen

P.O. Box 330 440
28334 Bremen, Germany

Tel.: +49-421-218-3586
Fax.: +49-421-218-4774
E-Mail: sjunge@imsas.uni-bremen.de
Internet: www.imsas.uni-bremen.de

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply