From: Yair [mailto:syair@t2.technion.ac.il]
Sent: jueves 13 de febrero de 2003 12:58
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] my Pyralin is breaking off

Hello,
I'm using Pyralin 2555 (1:1), ~3um thick, as a dielectric thin film.
After photolitogrphy and development, I want to remove the photoresist
(AZ2020) with Acetone, but the Pyralin is peeling off my substrate as
well (it is not cured yet). Can anyone recommend me something about
that?
Thanks a lot,

Yair Gannot, Process Engineer
Wolfson Microelectronics Research Center
TECHNION - ISRAEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Technion City, Haifa 3200, Israel
Tel- +972-4-8293291

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply