From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of Timothy D. Meehan
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 5:45 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] probs removing S1813 from glass after E-beam evap

I am having difficulty doing lift-off of Shipley 1813 resist from glass
following electron beam evaporation of Ti/Au. The evaporation follows
standard photolithographic UV exposure and developing. The lift-off
protocol I am using is sonication in acetone. Out of frustration I have
even soaked the sample in nanostrip for an hour to no avail. Any advice
would be appreciated.

Tim Meehan
Superfine Group
Department of Chemistry
University of North Carolina
@ ChapelHill

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply