about PR property
Michael Yakimov
2003-02-24
If I were you, I would call AZ..
There Taiwan office address is :

Clariant (Taiwan) Co., Ltd.
Business Unit Electronic Materials
5th Floor, No. 96 Chien Kuo N. Rd., Sec. 1
Taipei 104, Taiwan R.O.C.

Phone: 886-2-25166886
Fax: 886-2-25265186
e-mail: Jackie.Wu@clariant.com
WWW: www.azresist.com

as for the lenses, you may think about PMGI. Talk to Microchem people (there
are some of them in this list, or go to microchem.com), or search for PMGI
(or Polymethylglutarimide) in the databases...

Mike

reply