durusmail: mems-talk: Bubbles in my SU-8 (Solved!)
Bubbles in my SU-8 (Solved!)
Bubbles in my SU-8 (Solved!)
Lester López
2003-03-17
Frank,

Don't know if this will help you much but it is something I experimented to
remove the edge bead out of a wafer coated with 20um of bcb.  After your
sample is coated with resist take it out of the spinner for a second and
dispense a solvent on the center backside of your wafer (not much, otherwise
it will go into your top side).  Put it back on the spinner and spin at
about 20-30 sec at a speed slower than your coating speed.  This worked
pretty good for me to eliminate backside bcb contamination as well as the
topside edge bead.

good luck!

Lester López
Research Assistant