durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Pyrex glass etching
Re: Pyrex glass etching
Re: Pyrex glass etching
Sang Hwui Lee
2003-03-24
Hello,

I really thank you for your suggest. I have several question.

1. Is HF etchant Ok to Cr layer? wasn't there any reaction between Cr and HF
?
2. what was ratio of lateral/vertical etch rate?
3. what was etch rate to glass?
4. have you ever tried HF etching in 6:1 HF solution?

thank you,

SangHwui Lee
Ph.D candidate/MSE/NJIT
Microelectronics Research Center(MRC)