durusmail: mems-talk: electroplating of copper
electroplating of copper
electroplating of copper
Christopher F. Blanford
2003-04-08
Vikas: Could you please give more details?

o How thick are the films?
o What is the substrate?
o What conditions (bath composition, current density, temperature,
etc.) were used for the deposition?
o What do the films look like right after plating (optical or electron
micrograph evidence)?
o Under what conditions are the films kept/used?
o What do they look like as they degrade and after they degrade?
o Do you need some protection that retains the conductivity of the
surface?

Chris

--
Christopher F. Blanford
Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QR, UK

reply