durusmail: mems-talk: Cif to PS converter
Cif to PS converter
job opportunities in MEMS
Cif to PS converter
cellis@eng.auburn.edu
2003-04-09
Jahn,

Try Dr. Wilamowski's website at University of Idaho (Electrical Engineering
Dept.). He developed one a few years ago that worked very well, I no longer see
it on his website, you may want to email him and ask him about it.

Charles Ellis....
Auburn University Microlab

Quoting Andreas Jahn :

> Hi there,
>
> does anyone know where I can find a cif to PS converter which work in an
> windows environment?
> Thank you very much.
>
> Andreas Jahn
> Semiconductor Electronics Division (812)
> National Institute of Standards and Technology
> 100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8124, Bldg 225 Rm B304
> Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8124
> Tel 301-975-4710
> Email: andreas.jahn@nist.gov

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply