durusmail: qp: erroneous trailing slash added under scgi
erroneous trailing slash added under scgi
Re: erroneous trailing slash added under scgi
2006-04-04
erroneous trailing slash added under scgi
David Binger
2006-04-04
On Apr 4, 2006, at 2:01 PM, mario ruggier wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2006, at 12:55 PM, David Binger wrote:
>> Are you using the SCGIMount directive?
>
> I was not using SCGIMount, and it appears that using it resolves
> the problem.

Before SCGIMount, mod_scgi was not able to provide proper values for
SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO.  It would just put everything in SCRIPT_NAME.
You could work around this by having your application "know" the
correct script name.  That caused much confusion.

reply