durusmail: qp: spec terminology
spec terminology
David Binger
2007-02-20
On Feb 20, 2007, at 1:29 PM, Michael Watkins wrote:

> I'm raising my head above water more to say hello than add anything
> useful
> to this discussion. Have been buried in a non-web oriented project now
> coming to a final sign-off that has been somewhat unsatisfying but at
> least pays the bills.

I'm glad you have survived.

> Any QP and related updates coming out anytime soon?

We don't have a specific date in mind, but we need to release updates
of QP and Dulcinea before too long.  Thanks for the reminder.

We finally transitioned our main sites to use QP.  This meant that
we could strip code from Dulcinea that duplicated QP functions and
made it possible to run both Quixote and QP applications.  The next
Dulcinea release will be QP-only, and smaller than the previous
release.

reply