durusmail: qp: Re: nonexistent directory for durus.pid.file
nonexistent directory for durus.pid.file
2007-07-18
Re: nonexistent directory for durus.pid.file
Re: nonexistent directory for durus.pid.file
David Binger
2007-07-18
On Jul 18, 2007, at 9:52 AM, Michael Watkins wrote:

> * Ernesto Adorio wrote on [2007-07-17 20:14:19 -0400]:
>>  I just added a site called extreme to my home/toto/qp_sites
>> directory.
>
> That's very odd; I've not seen that behaviour ever. Could you post
> back the result of:
>
>     qp -c extreme

Yes, that should expose the trouble.

Alternatively, start python and try this:

from qp.lib.site import Site
site = Site('extreme')
print 'package_directory', site.get_package_directory()
print 'durus_pidfile', site.get_durus_pidfile()
print 'var_directory', site.get_var_directory()
print 'configuration', site.get_configuration()

The error looks like it would if there were some unexpected
value in the configuration, and we should be able to see
it by looking at the output of the lines above.

- David

reply