durusmail: qp: empty script_name for unslashed root requests under cgi
empty script_name for unslashed root requests under cgi
empty script_name for unslashed root requests under cgi
David Binger
2007-08-10
On Aug 10, 2007, at 12:19 PM, Mario Ruggier wrote:

> Related question: is the current check in process() still needed?
> WHich
> situations (depoyment scenario, server, os?) trigger it to be
> executed? The
> long comment for it does not seem to indicate that...

I think Quixote had this and some other hacks that I omitted when
writing the QP publisher, so I think I must have felt compelled to
leave this one, but I don't remember the reason.
It would be nice to get rid of it.

reply