durusmail: qp: Re: Subclassing u8, h8
Subclassing u8, h8
2007-09-17
Re: Subclassing u8, h8
Michael Watkins
2007-09-17
* Michael Watkins wrote on [2007-09-17 14:08:50 -0700]:
> I'd started out with my u8 or h8 template instance as an attribute of a
> Template class. Works well, but I decided I wanted to expose more methods of
> u8/h8, enough to make me want to subclass u8. I ran into problems with certain
> methods of u8/h8 (the binary methods):

I'd left that prior message hanging around unsent for some time for
a reason - wasn't all that sure that I wanted to go down the road of
subclassing u8/h8, and for the purpose I have in mind, I later
decided I don't need to.

However slippery fingers caused the draft email to be sent anyway -
please disregard.

(although I suppose someone somewhere might want to subclass u8/h8 -
heads up still in order)
reply