durusmail: qp: How to get authenticated User on an unsecure page after a secure login?
How to get authenticated User on an unsecure page after a secure login?
2008-03-26
How to get authenticated User on an unsecure page after a secure login?
How to get authenticated User on an unsecure page after a secure login?
2008-03-27
How to get authenticated User on an unsecure page after a secure login?
Binger David
2008-03-27
QP's Publisher sets cookies to "secure" if the authentication
happens over an https connection, so the client is not supposed
to deliver the same cookie over an http connection.
You could change that by overriding Publisher.fill_response()
on your SitePublisher.  Then your clients could remain
logged in after the "unsecure" redirect, but you should be
aware that you are transmitting the credentials of the session
in the clear if you take this approach.  Are you sure that
https is too slow for your application?