durusmail: qp: Problems with MIMEInput and boundaries.
Problems with MIMEInput and boundaries.
Problems with MIMEInput and boundaries.
Peter Wilkinson
2009-06-03
Hi David,

That's pretty much what I messed with trying to figure out what was
going on, and it did work with a change to that and some of the line
processing. I was reluctant to send my patch since it was a fairly
nasty hack. The problem I struggled with  (as I remember, I don't have
the code in front of me at the moment) is that the regular expression
is being applied on the previous line to the one that is currently
being processed and getting something that was clean was a pain. If
you agree that my reading of the spec is ok, I'll work up a cleaner
patch.

Peter W.