durusmail: qp: QP Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1
QP Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1
QP Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1
Ernesto Adorio
2010-08-09
Hi david,

thanks, but am a little confused.

1. Is the 3007 (maybe it is  7003?) port number special in
scgi_address=('localhost', 3007)  as long as it is different in port
number in http_address?

2. So Apache2  listens to whatever is put in http://mydomain:8002,
pass the request and listens to responses in localhost:7003 to which
the  scgi enabled QP/QPY sends back its reply?

3. So this means that http_address "localhost:8002"  in the
configuration dict can actually be commented out?

Again, TIA  for replies and to the mems team for the advances in utter
simplicity and elegance of QP/QPY web server and application
framework.

Regards,
ernie.

> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Ernesto Adorio
>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> I wrote a big qp application based on the demo proto example and using
>> simple "qp start" command to run it.
>>
>> Can someone show a simple slash.qpy which is scgi ready? I still have
>> to see a built-in ?demo example which imports the SCGIServer class
>> from scgi_server.py. ?Assume the Apache2 web server is already setup.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> ernie.
>>

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:49:06 -0400
> From: Binger David
> Subject: Re: [QP] scgi-ready demos
> To: QP/QPY Discussion
>
> For scgi service, you should add an item like this to your configuration dict:
>
>    scgi_address=('localhost', 3007),
>
> I see that this is not mentioned in the README.txt file, and I need to
> add it there.

reply