durusmail: qp: Re: [Quixote-users] Header and footer PTL Plug-in?
Re: [Quixote-users] Header and footer PTL Plug-in?
Re: [Quixote-users] Header and footer PTL Plug-in?
Re: Header and footer PTL Plug-in?
Re: [Quixote-users] Header and footer PTL Plug-in?
mario ruggier
2005-11-25
On Nov 24, 2005, at 7:19 PM, David Binger wrote:
> When our applications want exports, for example, to only apply to
> certain users, we
> make sure that those conditions are met in our get_exports()
> implementation, before
> we export the URL that is protected.  The conditions for exports to
> apply are all evaluated
> in the get_exports() implementation and used immediately to control
> whether or not
> a given 4-tuple is yielded.

Ah, so you put the access control processing behind the get_exports()
method. Yes, this seems a cleaner way to do it, helping also to keep
the more upfront UI code untangled from access control complications.

But then you do need something like the equivalent of the ExportInfo
objects somewhere in the system...

mario

reply