durusmail: quixote-users: Patch to mod_python_handler.py needs testing
Patch to mod_python_handler.py needs testing
Patch to mod_python_handler.py needs testing
Neil Schemenauer
2001-11-13
On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 06:40:00PM +0200, Erno Kuusela wrote:
> btw, is there anything in quixote to automagically reload modules or
> do you just revert to cgi when you need a rapid edit-test-debug cycle?

Nope.  I doubt it will grow one either.  Magic does not fit with the
Quixote philosophy.

> i have a short python program that checks the modification time of the
> relevant files every few seconds and does "apachectl restart" if needed.
> this works, but it is ugly and needs root privileges.

I have a editor macro that restarts Quixote.  I hit it after saving a
file and before I test.  It works great for me.

  Neil

reply