durusmail: quixote-users: Multiselect checkboxes and str.join() with htmltext
Multiselect checkboxes and str.join() with htmltext
2005-01-08
Multiselect checkboxes and str.join() with htmltext
2005-01-08
Multiselect checkboxes and str.join() with htmltext
David Binger
2005-01-08
On Jan 7, 2005, at 7:11 PM, mso@oz.net wrote:
>     #lis = [delim.join(columnList) for columnList in lis]
>

> The commented line fails because the columnlist elements are htmltext
> rather than str.  The for-loop is to get around this.  I have to str()
> each element and htmltext() the joined column.  Is there a shorter way
> do this without being obfuscating?

I think this is easier if the delim is htmtext.
Maybe you should use
htmlescape(delim).join(...
and make the default for delim be htmltext("
\n")'
reply