durusmail: quixote-users: Re: AW: [Quixote-users] reusing connections, SCGI and PostgreSQL max_connection limit
reusing connections,SCGI and PostgreSQL max_connection limit
2005-01-25
Re: AW: [Quixote-users] reusing connections, SCGI and PostgreSQL max_connection limit
2005-01-26
Re: AW: [Quixote-users] reusing connections, SCGI and PostgreSQL max_connection limit
Ksenia Marasanova
2005-01-26
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:38:36 +0100, Massa, Harald
 wrote:
> Please... also bear in mind:
>
> as long as AUTOCOMMIT is NOT set to true ... every "SELECT" without
> "COMMIT" will keep an connection in active state.
>
> which is far more bad in terms of database status.
>
> Harald

And I think related problem is that a different Quixote process will
not see the changes in the db...

--
Ksenia

reply