durusmail: quixote-users: PyWebOff problem ==> solution.
PyWebOff problem ==> solution.
PyWebOff problem ==> solution.
Neil Schemenauer
2005-01-30
On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 02:12:12AM -0800, Titus Brown wrote:
> I suggested a namespace reorganization & a try/except clause in
> an app-specific Publisher class, but was curious to see if people on
> this list had any better suggestions.

Here's what I do for Quixote 2 apps:

    from mysite.errors import NotLoggedInError

    class MySitePublisher(SessionPublisher):

        def format_publish_error(self, exc):
            if isinstance(exc, NotLoggedInError):
                from mysite.login import format_login_form
                return format_login_form(exc.public_msg)
            else:
                return SessionPublisher.format_publish_error(exc)

reply