durusmail: quixote-users: Error compiling templates with Python 2.4
Error compiling templates with Python 2.4
Error compiling templates with Python 2.4
Oleg Broytmann
2005-02-07
(Cc to the list)

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:21:49PM +0200, alanp wrote:
> i ran into a related problem (at least i think it was related): an
> additional parameter (the decorators) was added to ast.Function (see
> ptl_compile.py in method funcdef) which caused my version of quixote to
> burp. The later versions of Quixote (1.2?) has fixed it (at least it is
> in ptl_compile with $Id$ = #$Id: ptl_compile.py 25234 2004-09-30
> 17:36:19Z nascheme $.

   Thank you!

> Not sure if this is your problem but it may be worth getting the latest
> quixote 1.*.

   There is a bug in quixote 1.2 (in sever/medusa_http.py) that I had
reported. I will try quixote 1.1.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru