durusmail: quixote-users: Request subclassing
Request subclassing
Matt Patterson (3 parts)
2005-11-11
Matt Patterson (2 parts)
Request subclassing
Michele Simionato
2005-11-09
On 11/9/05, Matt Patterson  wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I sent a mail about being able to use a subclassed HTTPRequest in
> Quixote late last month, with an attached patch which allowed you to
> pass a request class of your own into Publisher.
>
> Did anyone have any thoughts about this (approach more than patch, I
> suppose).

I haven't see the patch, but I would like very much the possibility of
subclassing HTTPRequest. My use case: add methods to the request
to easy the transition of code to and from other frameworks. Currently I
am adding those methods on the fly to the  HTTPRequest class,
but it is a hack.

       Michele Simionato
reply