durusmail: quixote-users: File upload progress bar
File upload progress bar
File upload progress bar
Gabor Vitez
2011-07-01
Hi,

you can show a progress bar with swfupload or uploadify. You will need
a separate empty page to handle the upload form, swfupload/uploadify
will show the progress bar for you. No need to get upload status from
Quixote with this.

best,
Gabor