durusmail: quixote-users: Some care and feeding of the wiki
Some care and feeding of the wiki
2011-08-31
Some care and feeding of the wiki
Robert Ladyman
2011-08-31
Neil,

Is it possible to get access to the wiki, please?

RJL

> Hello,
>
> I spent some time today trying to get the Quixote wiki more
> up-to-date.  My goal was to update all the pages for Quixote 2 but I
> ran out of steam before finishing.  If anyone feels like it, here's
> the list of unfinished work:
>
> http://quixote.ca/qx/CategoryQuixote1
>
> I've started updating Andrew's two tutorials as well.  If anyone
> wants to pitch in, I can stick a repository somewhere.
>
>   Neil

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk

Registered Office: 32 Church Street, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire, PH12 8TZ SCOTLAND