durusmail: quixote-users: Quixote programming notes
Quixote programming notes
Quixote programming notes
Andrew Kuchling
2001-06-08
On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 11:11:08AM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
>I think the biggest outstanding problems are:
>  * logging doesn't work with CGI scripts (something about our
>    log-opening code depends on how fastcgi.py fiddles stdout)
>  * we should ditch Zope's HTTP{Request,Response} classes
>    and write our own

OK.  I'll add them to the TODO file.  I'll make your suggested edits
to programming.txt, and wrap up a 0.3 release today, probably in the
next hour or two.  Considering that the 'books' example is only used
to give everything a name, it's probably better off without it.
programming.txt still needs restructuring, but it's better than
nothing.

--amk

reply