durusmail: quixote-users: Truncated page from Medusa-based Quixote HTTP server
Truncated page from Medusa-based Quixote HTTP server
Truncated page from Medusa-based Quixote HTTP server
Andrew Kuchling
2002-09-09
On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 10:34:49AM +0100, Hamish Lawson wrote:
>I've just tried out the Medusa-based Quixote HTTP server (in CVS). The
>front page of the demo gets truncated at the point below and the browser
>seems to get stuck waiting for the end of the response; the other (shorter)
>pages in the demo work fine though.

Curious.  This is likely to be a Medusa bug, as the Quixote HTTP
server doesn't really implement any of the HTTP protocol -- it simply
fills out Medusa's HTTP request object and returns it -- so you could
try running other Medusa HTTP demos and see if they also fail.
Perhaps it's something simple, like a missing flush() or close()
somewhere.

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
Time and Time Lords wait for no man.
    -- The Doctor, in "Battlefield"