durusmail: quixote-users: HTTP upload: anyone care?
HTTP upload: anyone care?
HTTP upload: anyone care?
Mike Watkins
2002-09-26
At 12:18 PM 9/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>does anyone care about HTTP upload with Quixote?

I care. I'm using it with few issues so far, however its exposed to only a
small group of users so may not have stepped on any bugs in cgi.py uploading.

 >Would anyone be greatly inconvenienced if I either removed HTTP upload
>support, or replaced it with something that might be completely
>different from the current interface?  (For example, code that handles
>an upload might get a different type of request object.)

Would not trouble me at all.

reply