durusmail: quixote-users: Problem with demo
Problem with demo
Problem with demo
Mikhail Sobolev
2001-10-05
On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 12:39:02PM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
> >     CGI Timeout
> >     The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for processing.
> >     The server has deleted the process.
>
> Fooey.  Must be some subtle Unix-ism in the code.  If you're interested
> in helping me make this little script more portable, can you try
> commenting the chunk of code dealing with stdin (lines 10 - 18), and
> seeing if it works any better after that?
I'll try. :)

> > 127.0.0.1 - 2001-10-05 13:28:22 1976 "GET None HTTP/1.1" 404 0.00sec
>                                             ^^^^
> Arg!  Are you absolutely *sure* this happened after applying
> logging-patch?
Yes, I am. :))  The reason this line is there is that I did not clean up
my access log file.  Sorry about not mentioning that. :)

> But this is all a sideshow; it sounds like Andrew has a fix for the real
> problem coming.
I'll try that patch and tell what results I have.

--
Misha

reply