durusmail: durus-users: My wish-list for Durus 3.5
My wish-list for Durus 3.5
My wish-list for Durus 3.5
Patrick K. O'Brien
2006-05-22
Jesus Cea wrote:
> Some people have complained by personal email about my "noise" in the
> list, and my constant demand of new features. No, not the mems-exchange
> guys. In fact David is being very nice to me.

While I haven't responded to any of your messages, Jesus, I have read
them all and I'm very happy to see you reviewing the source code and
pushing Durus in new directions.  And I agree that David, Roger, and
Neil are some of the nicest folks I've had the pleasure of meeting and
dealing with.  So keep up the good work, one and all.  Don't let the
complainers get you down.  :-)

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech       http://www.orbtech.com