durusmail: durus-users: PersistentDict vs BTree
PersistentDict vs BTree
Re: PersistentDict vs BTree
PersistentDict vs BTree
Matthew Scott
2006-10-13
Mike Orr wrote:
> I tried using Schevo and it didn't affect memory use or performance,
> at least for my particular application. I tested it the following way:
>
> - "easy_install -b BUILD_DIR -Z schevo"
> - Change all "durus" imports to "schevo.store"
> - Disable Durus in easy_install.pth and verify it's not importable
> - Run the import and my sample search.
>
> I noticed Schevo doesn't have a PersistentSet class.  This was added
> to Durus recently. In my case I wasn't using it anymore so I deleted
> the import.

Try "easy_install -b BUILD_DIR -Z
http://schevo.org/svn/trunk/Schevo#egg=Schevo" to install the latest
Schevo trunk, which has the Durus 3.5-based schevo.store

We will be releasing a new beta on cheeseshop soon, but the last version
released there is still at Durus 3.4 at this time.

--
Matthew Scott
mscott@springfieldtech.com