durusmail: durus-users: When the next release come out
When the next release come out
When the next release come out
Matthew Scott
2008-04-08
yzhang,

We maintain a "friendly fork" of Durus for the Schevo project that is
patched for Windows use.  You can access our Mercurial repository here:

http://getschevo.org/hg/durusfork-dev/

Additionally, you can easy_install our "3.7-schevo2" tag directly from
the repository using this command (if you use setuptools, that is):

easy_install http://getschevo.org/hg/durusfork-dev/archive/3.7-schevo2.tar.gz

If you do not have a C compiler toolchain on your Windows system, we
have a pre-built egg for Python 2.5 you can install:

easy_install http://getschevo.org/eggs/Durus-3.7_schevo2-py2.5-win32.egg

Hope this helps!

- Matt

On Mon 2008-04-07, at 22:59, Yong Zhang wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Excuse me, how can I get the patch for 3.7 on Windows?
>
> Thanks.
> - yzhang
>
> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Binger David  > wrote:
> I'm sorry, but we don't offer that.  I hope that
> you can wait for the next release, or patch 3.7
> for use on Windows, if that's what you need.
>

> On Apr 7, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Yong Zhang wrote:
> Where can I check out the current developing verion?

Matthew Scott
gldnspud@gmail.com

reply