From: mems-talk-bounces+hwu=semicoa.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+hwu=semicoa.com@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of
Mighty Platypus
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 11:34 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Mask Clean

With a chrome or iron oxide mask, I use Acetone-Methanol-DI Water-Dry
Nitrogen to clean. Persistent spots can usually be scrubbed (carefully!)
with a clean-room swab or a poly-vinyl-alcohol sponge.

If your mask is emulsion, you might be able to clean it with methanol. Try
to find an area that you can test on, like the corner of a dark-field mask
or the label of a light-field mask.

Jesse Fowler
  UCLA/MAE Dept., 420 Westwood Plaza, Room 37-129, ENGR IV
  Los Angeles, CA 90095-1597 | (310)825-3977
"Observations of nature, no matter how seemingly arcane, are like
peeling off one more layer from the great onion of knowledge"
    -- Don Petit, ISS science officer

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Lin, Yaojian wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> I am looking for the methods to clean the dirty mask, which may have some
> polymer spots.
>
> Could you please give me some clue?
>
> With many thanks,
>
> Yaojian Lin

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply