From: mems-talk-bounces+davido=shellcase.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+davido=shellcase.com@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of
Nikhil Mehta
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 10:30 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] coating on Silicon Nitride to deposit Gold

hi:
We at present are do a titanium coating on Silicon Nitride on which we
deposit Gold (as gold does not stick to Nitride). I am looking for
literature to find if we can replace titanium with any other material on
which we can deposit Gold and at the same time this material is not
sensitive to KOH etching (Titanium is sensitive to KOH etching).

I tried to find some literature on this but no success. Can any one help me
in my dilemma

thanks

Nick
Graduate Student
Auburn University

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply