durusmail: mems-talk: Electrodes in Microchannel
Electrodes in Microchannel
Electrodes in Microchannel
Brubaker Chad
2003-08-26
Randy,

The spay coating process mentioned previously (ultrasonic, by EVG, rather than
electro-spray) has been used to successfully conformally coat with PMMA. Other
than that, I'm not sure as to an effective method to produce the thin film you
are looking for in a conformal coat.

Best Regards,

Chad Brubaker

EV Group       invent * innovate * implement
Technology - Tel: (602) 437-9492, Fax: (602)437-9435 e-mail:
C.Brubaker@EVGroup.com, www.EVGroup.com

This message and any attachments contain confidential or privileged information,
which is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. Please
note that unauthorized review, copying, disclosing, distributing or otherwise
making use of the information is strictly prohibited.