From: mems-talk-bounces+shweta=ece.gatech.edu@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+shweta=ece.gatech.edu@memsnet.org] On Behalf
Of kris
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 12:29 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] polysilicon stiction problem

Nishant,

Can you try dry etching for the removal of the
sacrificial layer under the polysilicon.

You can also try critical point drying after
sacrificial layer is etched.

Another solution is to add dimples(during design)
underneath the polysilicon beams so that it can give
less contact surface area towards liquid underneath.

Kris

reply