durusmail: mems-talk: Problem with aluminium sputtering
Problem with aluminium sputtering
Light Boron diffusion in silicon
Problem with aluminium sputtering
Ravi Mullapudi
2004-04-05
Hi Tomi,

I am wondering what kind of base pressure you have in the system. One of the
possible reasons for dark color is non-stochiometric Aluminum oxide/nitride.
Other than that Aluminum sputtering should be straight forward. If you need
any further information please let me know. I hope this helps.

Thanks
Ravi
Hionix, Inc.
www.hionix.com