durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 adhesion to glass substrate
SU-8 adhesion to glass substrate
SU-8 adhesion to glass substrate
Patrick Poissant
2004-06-16
Hello,

Doesn't this will undercut the SU-8 bottom layer at the development step?

Patrick Poissant
   M.A.Sc. Student
   Dept. of Electrical Engineering
   Université de Sherbrooke
   Sherbrooke (Québec) J1K 2R1
   CANADA
   patrick.poissant@usherbrooke.ca
   Sherbrooke Microelectronics Research Group
   www.gel.usherb.ca/gms

   Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert
Einstein