durusmail: mems-talk: Problem on galss to PDMS bonding
Problem on galss to PDMS bonding
Problem on galss to PDMS bonding
Xu Jason
2004-07-02
I guess you might want to check your plasma power. And can you observe the
plasma color during the treatment? Be sure to keep the color of plasma
unchanged. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Jian

>From: "Yun Xi"
>Subject: [mems-talk] Problem on galss to PDMS bonding
>Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:55:50 -0500
>
>Hello,
>
>We tried to work on 25mmX35mm small size glass plate to PDMS bonding,
bonding result is very good at wide range of O2 plasma process. Now we have
to bond 66mmX34mm glass chip with microchannel to PDMS, but always got
unsatisfied result by using same process as small size, somewhere bonding
very well, you can't completely remove PDMS by a blade, but somewhere you
cne strip PDMS by your hand.

>If you have the same experience, please guide us to right way. Thank you
very much!

>Yun

reply