durusmail: mems-talk: Morphology of sputtered film
Morphology of sputtered film
2004-11-07
Is LPCVD oxide film really conformal
2004-11-08
Re: Is LPCVD oxide film really conformal
Morphology of sputtered film
Isaac Wing Tak Chan
2004-11-07
Allen,

You may read this reference for some hints on the morphology of sputtered
film:

J. A. Thornton, "The microstructure of sputter-deposited coatings," J.
Vac. Sci. Technol. A 4, pp.3059 (1986)

Yours sincerely,

Isaac Chan

Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W
Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1, Canada
Tel: (519) 888-4567, ext. 6014
iwchan@venus.uwaterloo.ca
http://www.ece.uwaterloo.ca/~a-sidic
My experience is on a-Si:H TFT design and semiconductor processing:
http://resumes.hotjobs.com/iwchan2004/procengineer6yr

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, FENG Chun Hua wrote:

> Dear Members,
>    Did any body have experience in controlling the morphology of the
> sputtered film on a porous/smooth substrate? I wonder one or more
> sputtering parameters may achieve discontinuous/continuous film. Any
> suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Allen
>

> --

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply