From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of Michael Cooke
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:10 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] pdms

I was hoping someone could offer some insight into pdms. Firstly i want to
make a mask with holes in, but have only relatively small (in terms of
height) structures. I have been trying SU8 with sputtered gold ontop as the
original structure. However the pdms seams t orip when lifting off if it is
kept thin. any solutions.

Secondly can anyone tell me a good technique to ensure irreversible adhesion

thanks

Dr. Michael Cooke
Microsystems Technology Group
School Of Engineering
University of Durham
Durham
DH1 3LE
Phone: +44 (0)191 3342535
Fax:      +44 (0)191 3342407
Email:   m.d.cooke@physics.org
Webpage Http://www.dur.ac.uk/microsystems.technology
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply