From: Giuliano Gregori
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 11:08 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] HD-8820 Polyimide

Hi all,
I'd like to use polyimide as sacrificial layer for the fabrication of an
air-bridge.
I'll have to spin it on a SiO2 surface; on part of the top I'll have to
deposit gold and SiO2 again.
I was thinking to use HD-8820 polyimide and I wonder whether this is a
good solution.
Has anybody already used something similar ?   Suggestions ???
reply