durusmail: mems-talk: Problem with copper plating
Problem with copper plating
2006-01-17
SU-8 layer is curved up during postbake
Problem with copper plating
Pradeep Dixit
2006-01-30
Nik,

Try to use O2 plasma after developing to confirm the complete removal of
photoresist at the bottom. Uniformity of copper also depends upon the
electrode. I believe taht using rotaty electrode will help in improving the
uniformity of copper.

Pradeep

 1/17/06, Nik Dee  wrote:

> Hi guys. I am trying to copper plate some gold features that are
> surrounded by
> SU-8. The problem I get is that the plating takes place only in a few of
> those
> features. I want to believe that there is some residue left on top of the
> gold.
> I ve also tried longer development of the SU-8 to make sure that there is
> none
> left on the gold traces but still I get the same problem when I copper
> plate.
> Any ideas??
reply