durusmail: mems-talk: Did anybody try to use MF319 for AZ1500 series developer?
Anyone ever done bonding for 3" quartz wafer?
Did anybody try to use MF319 for AZ1500 series developer?
2006-02-27
Did anybody try to use MF319 for AZ1500 series developer?
Did anybody try to use MF319 for AZ1500 series developer?
Bin Liu
2006-02-28
Hi Sokwon
I have used Shipley 354 as developer for AZ5214. I have no idea whether
mf319 works.....
Bin

sokwon Paik wrote:
> Hi!
>
>   I want to use MF319 to develop AZ1518 layer ( I don't want to buy developer
if I can...I have AZ 1518 pre-coated wafers).

>   According to the manual I can use most type of positive PR developer.. So, I
think I can use MF 319 for my wafer and some paper state that they used MF319
for some AZ1500 series.

>   But the tehnical support person hestitate to say "yes" and instead of say
yes they said I can try to develope and then if OK then I can use......

reply